In our latest tutorial, we show you how to schedule, edit, and boost a Facebook Page post.
Watch the video at the end of this post or follow our step-by-step tutorial below.
How to schedule a Facebook Page post
1. Log in as your Facebook Page by selecting your Page in the top menu bar.
2. Write your status update or upload your photo or video.
3. Click the clock icon and enter the date and time you want your post to be scheduled.
4. Click the ‘Schedule’ button.
5. You can view your scheduled posts here.
How to edit your scheduled Facebook Page post
6. Once you view your scheduled post, click the small arrow in the right -hand corner of the post.
7. A drop-down menu will appear and you can choose to reschedule, edit, publish now or delete the post.
8. When you click ‘Edit’, you will be able to edit your copy. Click ‘Finished Editing’ when you have made the required changes.
How to boost a Facebook Page post
9. After you have published a post, click ‘Boost Post’ in the bottom right corner.
10. Firstly you need to choose your audience. You can choose to have your post show to people who already like your Page and their friends, or you can choose specific people through targeting.
11. If you choose targeting, you will then see a number of additional options to choose from including age, gender and interests.
12. Choose the location you want to target by clicking ‘Edit’ next to location.
13. Next choose your maximum budget that you want to spend on this boost.
14. Once you choose your maximum budget, you can see the estimated reach of your post.
15. Once you are happy with all your options, then click ‘Boost’ to start promoting your post into more News Feeds!
Watch our video tutorial below to see this all in action.
Download our FREE Guide to Social Media Success and learn how to get ahead of your competitors and build your business using social media.
Sydney Social Media and Public Relations Agency, CP Communications blends cutting edge offline and online PR and social media to help you gain a competitive advantage. Contact us today. For more great tips visit our website www.cpcommunications.com.au.